Monday 23 April 2012

I know the ending already

It ends with you and me.

This is my happily ever after.

Without regret, without question we fell in love.

You’re my home, the place where I feel safe, and the love off my life.

You represent my dairy, where I share my life with you.

You are my bed where I dream, my life where I live.

You have a magical power; I would do anything and everything for you.

I smile as I think off you; you are my world, my everything.

The idea off loving someone the way I love you was alien to e.

But I realised it isn’t the idea off love that I was unfamiliar with, it was the idea off finding someone I could share my world with. Someone who would love me as much as I loved him.

Someone who would try for me, someone who would never give up on me.

You make me happy, you make me love life, you make me want more.

Your strengths, your weakness, when you’re sick, when you’re healthy, I will take it all.

Good.

Bad.

And ugly.

You make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment