Saturday 7 April 2012

Breathless

I can't breath.
My chest feels tight.
I feel sick.
My stomach aches.
I'm reminded by the love I had for you.
This isn't how its meant to be.
The story isn't meant to end here.
Where is my happily eve after.
I thought I stopped loving you, but I haven't.
Is it to late.
Why do I feel so much pain?
The beating off my heart slow down, I try and exhale.
But I can't.
I'm in so much pain.
I begin to cry.
The first tear represents anger.
The second disappointment.
The forth sadness.
The last regert.
I love you, but why does it hurt so much.
Why does my chest burns, my heartaches.
My mind goes blank, I'm here but I'm not.
Feeling off dizziness sweeps through my body as I begin to feel faint.
You don't care so why do I.
I feel sick, numbness fills my body, my glass heart begins to cut me.
You don't love me , so why do I?
I ignore my feeling for to long.
I never got to say goodbye.
I love you, but I hate you.
I didn't ask to feel like this.
But now its to late.
Nothing I can do but live.
This feeling off hollow, emptiness just has to pass.
Everything might be ok, but then again maybe it will not.
Hope.
Pray.
One day I will love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment