Saturday 7 April 2012

Action

I don't understand why you do what you do.
Never thought I would see the day you become a stranger to me.
I don't know you anymore.
I'm questioning if I ever knew the real you.
Have you changed or are you still the same.
Am I just reading between the lines, assuming something that never really exists.
Or am I just hoping for something, did I imagine you.
Is this the real you, cause your actions are speaking louder then your words.
Did I just read you wrong, was the book off you upside down.
Or are you now hiding, becoming something your not just to fit in.
The more I try to make excuses for you the more I realise the bottom line.
The clearest option, your actions.
I was told actions speaks louder then words, and in some cases I believe so.
But with you I can't imagine this is you.
I feel like a mother defending her child, only seeing a pure, innocent being who needs protection.
Actions speak louder then words.
Maybe I should take it like it is, instead of assuming and understand you are who you are due to the things you do.
To me you have changed.
This ain't you.
This ain't the you that I know.
Actions speaks louder then words, and you have spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment